Wednesday 9 August 2017

Wednesday 9th August - Isaiah 40v10

Found this in one of the churches we visited last week.

It's a sort of "Thought for the Day"

Isaiah 41:10

SUNDAY               Do not fear
MONDAY             I am with you
TUESDAY            Do not be dismayed
WEDNESDAY     I will strengthen you
THURSDAY         I will help you
FRIDAY               I will uphold you
SATURDAY         I am your God

originally

KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Lolcat 
Lookz! Celing Cat comes wif strong pawz, da rule for him; lookz! his cheezburgerz for da peeps r wif him and his catnipz 2!

I've been enjoying reading the lolcat Bible (it is on wikipedia). It certainly livens up Paul's Epistles.

No comments:

Post a Comment